1. The NEWS pages – refreshed regularly, with up-to-date news from the UK and worldwide music industries.
2. The EVENTS page – news of events organised by the Music Producers Guild, which are free to Full Members, and discounted for Associate Members. Events are sometimes organised in association with other organisations and pro-audio companies, or separately organised by affiliate UK industry organisations (AIM, MU, PPL, BASCA, MusicTank, FAC, PRS) with whom the MPG fosters mutually beneficial relationships. Most events organised by affiliated organisations provide MPG members with generous discounts.
3. The BENEFITS page – an exhaustive list of generous and mostly exclusive discounts on services, including legal and insurance, and purchases of pro-audio hardware and software.
4. The MEMBERS DIRECTORY – set up as a service to help prospective clients locate and make contact with producers, engineers, mixers, etc., the Members Directory allows them to search for suitable services, based upon selective criteria, including music genre, studio facilities, etc. Assuming that members have not protected themselves from contact by setting their privacy options to “private”, their name will appear after searches in the Members Directory.
5. The FULL MEMBERS FORUM – lively discussions about subjects of interest to those working in professional audio and music production.
6. The KNOWLEDGE BANK – contains a wealth of useful and fascinating information relating to music recording. It includes links to interviews with well-respected producers and engineers, articles about the music industry, a whole section devoted to the legendary producer/engineer, Joe Meek, photos, videos and information about all the MPG Awards events, and much much more. It’s well worth a visit!
7. The LINKS page – it speaks for itself. Needless to say, it’s comprehensive!
8. The FEATURED STUDIOS page – created and maintained in conjunction with Natalie Forsyth, creator of the All Studios website, this page contains in depth descriptions of many UK studios, including photos.
10. The MEMBERS CURRENT PROJECTS page – MPG members can promote their activities via this dedicated page, and even provide links from their own web pages for the benefit of their clients. Please note: most of the above facilities are available to all members. However, some are reserved for Full Members of the MPG. If you would like to upgrade your Associate Membership to Full Membership status, click on the link: “revise my membership” under “MY ACCOUNT”in the header bar.